Hands-on time: 15 mins. to 25 mins.
Baking time: 45 mins. to 60 mins.
Total time: 60 mins. to 1 hrs 25 mins.
Yield: about 42 larger (about 3 1/2") biscuits, 60 smaller (round) biscuits
- 2 cups King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour or Premium Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup rolled oats, regular or quick
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Baker's Special Dry Milk or nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or plain
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon cold water, enough to make a cohesive dough
Tips from our Vets:
- Remember, these are a treat for your dog, not part of the daily diet. One biscuit is plenty!